Saturday, January 24, 2015

Past-Life Connections with Depp

Over the years, I have found myself drawn to specific people, especially when it comes to my "career" (for lack of a better word). As crazy as it may sound, one person in particular that I've felt myself consistently drawn to has been the actor Johnny Depp. 

Back in the late 1990s, Depp immediately became my favorite actor as soon as I saw Edward Scissorhands and Ed Wood for the first time. I couldn't believe how great he was in two roles that were completely opposite from each other. Shortly after, I saw movies like Dead Man and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Donnie Brasco. I was, again, completely amazed by how well he played all these roles that were so different from each other. He was the most versatile actor I had ever seen. 

While it was his movies and unique role-choices that initially drew my attention to Depp, the more I learned about him, the more interesting he became. I particularly admired his deep appreciation for literature and his close friendship with Hunter S. Thompson. I knew there was something very unique about this guy that set him apart from most movie stars. 

For a while, I thought I was simply just a Depp fan or an admirer of his work. However, as more years passed, I felt myself more and more drawn to him. I didn't know why I had this feeling, but it felt like something more than simply being a fan. I mean, at the time I was just about as big a fan of the Beastie Boys, yet I did not feel at all 'drawn' to them like I was to Depp. 

For whatever reason, I felt compelled to get Depp's attention, get my own work to him...my novels, scripts, poetry, movies etc. As insane as it may sound, I felt like Depp was the only person with influence out there who was going to 'get' me and 'get' my work and maybe the only person of his stature who would actually maybe HELP me.

Little did I know that there was possibly a very good explanation as to why I was so drawn to Depp...

Part of this explanation came about two years ago when I learned from a psychic medium named Micheal (the spelling h-e-a-l is correct) that Johnny and I may have had past lives together, which would explain why I felt so drawn to him. Here is an exact quote from an email Micheal sent me...


"While it's possible your connection to Johnny Depp is through his native lineage, it's more likely the connection is farther back, say French Huguenot. Your lives definitely intersect in a couple of places."

Micheal's insight was, indeed, intriguing and resonated as truth deep down in my gut, but it still felt very 'out there', not to mention a little vague. Besides, one medium saying I had past lives with Depp wasn't enough to convince me (or anyone else for that matter). I needed more insight from maybe another source unrelated to Micheal. 

Flash-forward two years. In late December 2014, I won a holiday writing contest (read the story I wrote HERE) and first prize was an hour-long reading with a well-respected psychic medium named Jill. It was with Jill that I received more convincing confirmation of my past-life connections with Johnny Depp. 

Jill said that I 'helped' Johnny in the past and that's why I'm seeking his help now in my current life. People often "switch roles", as Jill put it. I essentially assisted him in some way in the past. Now there was maybe the possibility of him offering me some assistance. Spirits sometimes go from incarnation to incarnation as a kind of tag-team, helping one another out.


Jill also said that my new friend Amanda (read about Amanda in my previous article) was close to Johnny in the past as well. In fact, Jill said that - although we were only friends in our current life - Amanda and I were "together" in a past life and all three of us (i.e. Amanda, myself and whoever Johnny was) were very close.

In my previous article, I wrote how Amanda and I discovered that Amanda had an (alleged) past life as Zelda Fitzgerald. In that article, I also wrote how - soon after the Zelda discovery - we discovered I had an (alleged) past life as her husband F. Scott Fitzgerald. It's possible that the Fitzgerald life was the life Jill was referring to when she said Amanda and I were 'together' in the past. It's also possible that it was in the Fitzgerald life that Depp was close to us. In fact, when Jill said that "all three of us were close" in the past, I immediately started to think about the close relationship between the Fitzgerald's and the writer Ernest Hemingway (I talk more about the Fitzgerald/Hemingway relationship in my previous article). F. Scott was very close with Hemingway and helped him get his first novel - The Sun Also Rises - published at Scribner's. A recent article in literarytraveler.com explains this 'help' in better detail:


"Fitzgerald and Hemingway first met in April 1925. At the time, Hemingway, who had been working as a journalist, had only published a handful of stories and poems, a total of eighty-eight pages. Fitzgerald on the other hand was the author of three published novels, two short story collections and countless individual stories. The meeting between the writers led to a tumultuous friendship often characterized by insecurity and jealousy – a friendship that would affect not only the two men, but their writing as well.
As the senior writer, Fitzgerald’s commitment to Hemingway went far beyond friendship. In the coming months and years, Fitzgerald counseled Hemingway, served as his agent, ensured his association with Maxwell Perkins and Scribner’s, and acted as a buffer between Hemingway’s rough exterior and the outside world.
Perhaps the most significant thing Fitzgerald did for Hemingway was to edit a much less-publishable The Sun Also Rises, helping to pave the way for Hemingway’s prolific writing career."

Was the help that Fitzgerald provided Hemingway with the 'help' that Jill was referring to when she said I helped Johnny in the past? Did Johnny Depp have a past life as Ernest and I helped him when I was F. Scott? This could be possible because Hemingway died a few years before Depp was born. Depp's good friend Hunter Thompson never met Hemingway, but he wrote a National Observer article in 1964 where he visited Hemingway's Idaho home and investigated the reasons for the writer's suicide. Hunter was always very drawn to Hemingway in general - in fact, it's said that Hunter had a 'man-crush' on the writer. Could it be that Hunter and Depp were so drawn to each other because Depp was actually Hemingway in the past?

Depp, of course, doesn't really seem to resemble Ernest that much in his current life, so saying he had a past-life as Ernest seems like a stretch. It's possible that Depp was close to Amanda and I in a different life; after all, I've supposedly had about 30 past lives. As you will hear in the reading (below), Jill said that she saw Johnny and I in a place that looked like Rome. Maybe Amanda was in this Rome life, too. When you're dealing with 30 lives, there are many possibilities.

Whether Depp can be linked to the Fitzgerald life or some other life that Amanda and I shared, I may never know. However, one thing is definitely for sure: Depp can easily be linked to the Fitzgerald's via his close friendship with Hunter S. Thompson. The links are easy to follow: The Fitzgerald's were close with Hemingway; Hunter S. Thompson's two favorite writers and overall heroes were Fitzgerald and Hemingway; and Hunter, of course, was very close friends with Depp; oh, and both Hunter and Hemingway are 'with me' as spirit guides (as explained in the previous article). So even if Depp wasn't Hemingway or at all part of the Fitzgerald life, it's still very possible that Depp, Hemingway, Hunter and the Fitzgerald's are part of a close soul family that have been crossing paths off and on throughout several human incarnations.

Confusing, right? You bet it is! Past lives, soul families and spirit guides are all very complicated concepts that are probably not incredibly easy to digest all at once, especially if you aren't already familiar with these concepts. So, before I complicate things any further, I will bring this article to a close, but not before leaving off with an 8min audio clip from my reading with the psychic medium Jill. In the clip, she goes into further detail regarding my possible past-life connections with Johnny Depp.



No comments:

Post a Comment